20 Şubat 2023 Pazartesi

FreeCAD Part Design Tutorial 9 Isometric Drawing with Dimensions

  FreeCAD part design tutorial technical drawing is below. This is the ninth part design tutorial and tutorials will continue. If you want to watch tutorial or practice with this part, I recommend to you follow my channel. You will see all steps of tutorial.

 

 Drawing Includes;

  • Selecting 2D plane to start a drawing( which plane should be selected? xy,yz or xz planes)
  • Using a isometric view.
  • Creating constraints in 2d workbench
  • Drawing Centered rectangle 
  • Changing dimension in FreeCAD( 2d -3d)
  • Adding Dimensions in 2d environment
  • Creating pad and selecting faces to draw 2d sketch
  • Understanding which plane is used in FreeCAD

 Ninth part design helps to understand these list. I share a video here. You can watch my video and see technical drawing above. I recommend to watch video. I tell you how to draw it.
                          TUTORIAL VIDEO IS HERE


 If you subscribe and follow my channel. You can watch different freecad tutorials. I share videos regularly on my youtube channel.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder